Due to a recent virus outbreak, the studio will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care of all parties attending photo sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
- All props will be cleaned and now sanitized after every session.
- No shoes will be allowed in the studio, please leave them at the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to you upon entry.
- Our team will be wearing a face mask to handle your baby.
- Our policy is always to keep our hands and arms clean and sanitized.
- Our assistants are encouraged to call off prior to any session with suspect of illness.
- I ask that we try to maintain 6 feet distance.
- All seating areas in the studio will be sanitized after every appointment.
- We will only schedule one session every 4 days.
- Only immediate family allowed until further notice (no more than 6 people total in your party please).
- Once your family has been photographed, only 1 parent is allowed to remain inside the studio for remainder of the session.
On Your Part
- Please arrive in a face mask or face covering and wear one inside the studio at all times.
- Please limit your visitor interactions until after your session takes place.
- If you’ve been in contact with anyone who is sick or under quarantine, please disclose with me within 2 days of your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment right away if you start experiencing any of these symptoms and we will reschedule you for a later date: Fever, Cough, Lack of Taste/Smell, Dizziness, Fatigue that is not from a lack of sleep.
I will be scheduling my oldest newborns first and will allow the 4 days between sessions. Timeline for reopening will be according to state regulations. All policies are subject to change.
We can’t wait to welcome you back and give you our very best! Let’s have a great session together!