Due to a recent virus outbreak, the studio will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care of all parties attending photo sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
- All props will be cleaned and now sanitized after every session.
- No shoes will be allowed in the studio, please leave them at the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to you upon entry.
- Our team will be wearing a face mask to handle your baby.
- Our policy is always to keep our hands and arms clean and sanitized.
- Our assistants are strongly encouraged to call off prior to any session with suspect of illness.
- I ask that we try to maintain 6 feet distance.
- All seating areas in the studio will be sanitized after every appointment.
- Only immediate family allowed until further notice (no more than 6 people total in your party please).
- Once your family has been photographed, only 1 parent is allowed to remain inside the studio for remainder of the session.
On Your Part
- Please arrive in a face mask or face covering and wear one inside the studio at all times.
- Please limit your visitor interactions until after your session takes place.
- If you’ve been in contact with anyone who is sick or under quarantine, please disclose with me within 2 days of your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment right away if you start experiencing any of these symptoms and we will reschedule you for a later date: Fever, Cough, Lack of Taste/Smell, Dizziness, Fatigue that is not from a lack of sleep.
All policies are subject to change.
We can’t wait to welcome you back and give you our very best! Let’s have a great session together!